#NOWAmbassador Stephanie Howe, PhD, believes in the power of whole foods to fuel all aspects of performance. She developed this delicious and nutritionally-dense recipe to help you support your training and fitness goals.
"I make some version of this bowl every week. It’s simple to throw together, easy to customize, and very nutrient dense." – Stephanie Howe, PhD.
For Nourish Bowl:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut sweet potatoes or squash and Brussel sprouts into quarter-inch cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast for 30 minutes.
- Add greens and grains to bowl, top with the vegetables, chickpeas, protein and remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with Lemon Tahini Dressing (below).
- Mix all ingredients in a small jar and shake to combine.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.