For a truly comforting cup of tea, this flavor-boosted chai is the bee’s knees. Warm yourself from head to toe with this magnificent merger of ground cinnamon, star anise and allspice. Not only does it taste great, but you’ll fill your kitchen with its wonderful aroma!
- Toast star anise, allspice, and cinnamon stick in a pan on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Lightly grind spices and place in a pan on medium heat.
- Add water, agave nectar, and slender chia tea packets and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove tea bag, serve warm and enjoy!
Mulled Cinnamon Chai Tea