Spice up fall meal planning with this Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Bagel recipe from our friends at Meal Pep on Fleek. Simply using NOW Real Food Pumpkin Spice Monk Fruit as the sweetener and adding some seasonally appropriate canned pumpkin, you get tasty, wholesome bagels perfect for an autumn breakfast or lunch. Blanched almond flour helps keep this recipe low carb, and the monk fruit keeps it sugar free and low glycemic. Top with homemade pumpkin cream cheese, also featuring monk fruit, for a delightful fall treat you’ll want to eat year-round!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease 4 donut cavities with cooking spray. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and sea salt. In a separate bowl whisk together Now Foods pumpkin spice monk fruit sweetener, vanilla, whole milk, melted butter, egg, and canned pumpkin. Gradually stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Spoon batter into cavities and tap on countertop to evenly distribute batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- While bagels cool, beat together ingredients for pumpkin cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl using a hand mixer. Divide cream cheese between 4 small sauce cups.
- Slice bagels in half and add 1 bagel to large compartments of 4 teal MPOF containers. Add a cup of cream cheese next to each bagel. Add 1 kiwi to each of the small compartments.
For Pumpkin Cream Cheese - mix together:
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened at room temperature for 1 hour
- 3 tbsp canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 8 drops NOW Foods Pumpkin Spice Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 kiwis halved