Our friends at Meal Prep on Fleek bring us a Keto, low carb, and vegan-friendly recipe using our Organic Chocolate Liquid Monk Fruit. These chocolate snack boxes are a healthy solution to your mid-afternoon cravings. Pair with favorite sides for a balanced snack idea.
Making the Chocolate:
- Add your coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and microwave about seconds or until melted.
- Slowly whisk your cacao powder into your melted coconut oil making sure that no clumps remain.
- Next, mix in your NowFoods chocolate mink fruit sweetener.
- Add in your toasted hemp seeds and mix.
- Place the chocolate molds on a baking sheet to make them easier to move.
- Gently divide the chocolate mixture between 2 chocolate molds.*
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and allow chocolate to set for about 3 hours.
For meal prep containers
- Break the chocolate into 6 sections.
- Use 4 of the 6 sections for your meal prep containers.
- Place the remaining chocolate in a ziplock bag and store in the refrigerator.
- Mix together your cottage cheese and vanilla sweetener, if desired.
- Evenly divide the chocolate, cottage cheese, berries and nut butter between 4 meal prep containers.
- Seal and enjoy throughout the week.
*If you do not have chocolate molds you can use silicone muffin cups.