Equipment needed - food processor, cookie press
- Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C) and prepare a couple of cookie sheets.
- Put cubes of butter, eggs, and sweetener into a bowl of an S blade food processor. Process until well combined and creamy. (Alternatively, use an electric mixer, and room temperature butter, and refrigerate the dough for 30 to 45 minutes before shaping cookies).
- Add dry ingredients and mix together. Scrape sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add heavy cream and process until well combined.
- The dough should be of just-right consistency to use with cookie press immediately. If too soft, put in the fridge for about 30 minutes. If you don’t have a spritz cookie press, shape 120 small balls and press down with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cookies begin to get a golden color. Let the cookies cool and harden a bit.
Slowly melt chocolate and coconut oil over low-medium heat. Dip some of the cookies into the chocolate coating and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Or get creative with decoration any way you wish.