On New Year’s Day, “eat comfort food that’s easy to make and good for me” is typically pretty high on many to-do lists. Our Healthy Resolution Vegetarian Chili covers all the bases with a hearty combination of fresh vegetables, mung beans and textured soy protein that will start the New Year off on a healthy, satisfying note.
- Place olive oil into medium stock pot on medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic, and jalapeno.
- Cook for 3 minutes then add salt.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the stock pot.
- Cook on low heat for 3 to 4 hours and serve.