This quick-and-easy barbeque chicken dish doesn’t get much easier thanks to our Organic Whole Grain Quinoa. Chicken and quinoa combine to create a protein-packed entrée that’s exploding with flavor! Use your own low-sugar BBQ sauce, or use our NOW® Low-Sugar Homemade Barbeque Sauce.
- Preheat grill to 350° F
- Marinade chicken legs with homemade BBQ sauce for at least 1 hour.
- Place chicken legs on grill for 35 minutes; flip chicken legs occasionally to cook evenly.
- Glaze chicken legs with reserved BBQ sauce.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add your favorite seasonings to the cooked quinoa.
- Stir, cover with lid, and steep for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm chicken on top of quinoa and enjoy!
Low Sugar Barbeque Sauce:
Get the recipe for our quick and easy NOW Low Sugar Homemade BBQ Sauce.