The classic sugar cookie gets a modern, gluten-free update with this wholesome and delicious recipe. We like to think our mouth-watering combination of gluten-free flour, Turbinado sugar, and Coconut Infusions™ Non-Dairy Butter-Flavored Organic Coconut Oil creates a sugar cookie that even Mother Nature would approve of.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F convection) and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl combine butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the egg and the vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture all at once, and mix on low speed just until dough is uniform.
- Roll dough pieces into 1 inch balls and flatten them onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to10 minutes, and allow to cool on a rack.