- Preheat oven to 350° F and coat muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine coconut oil, 1 ¼ cup yogurt, and 2 tablespoons, agave nectar until full combined.
- Add baking mix until dough has formed.
- Fill muffin tin 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- In bowl combine strawberries with ½ tbsp. agave nectar.
- In a separate bowl combine yogurt with remaining agave nectar.
- Cut small hole in the middle of the biscuit and place strawberry into the biscuit. Top with yogurt mixture and serve.