For individuals and families who can’t or don’t want gluten, this pizza crust is a meal-saver! With just a little bit of prep, your favorite ingredients, and about 20 minutes cook time, you’ll be enjoying truly delicious, gluten-free pizza in no time!
- Preheat oven to 500°F (475°F convection)
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients until a soft dough ball is formed.
- Knead on lightly floured surface (cups of gluten free flour) for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
- Roll Pizza Dough onto a lightly oiled 12 inch pizza pan.
- Using a fork, puncture pizza dough until dough is covered with small holes
- Place in oven for 10 minutes so that the dough is partially cooked
- Place your favorite sauce and toppings (see Gluten Free Forager Pizza) and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the pizza is fully cooked.
- Serve warm and enjoy with your family!
Gluten Free Forager Pizza