For this simple and healthy dish we’re sautéing flavorful eggplant and summer squash (feel free to substitute your favorite vegetables), adding a dash of lemon juice, then combining it with spices and our gluten-free organic quinoa spaghetti for a warm pasta dish that’s bursting with delicious flavor and freshness!
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups water to a boil.
- Season water with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add gluten-free spaghetti and cook for 10 minutes.
- While spaghetti is cooking, place remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- After 2 minutes, add eggplant, summer squash, sunflower seeds, garlic, oregano, and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Sauté for 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain spaghetti and add to the pan.
- Add lemon juice and sauté an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
Gluten-Free Pasta with Sautéed Vegetables