Oh snap these cookies are good! Sorry we couldn’t resist, and you won’t be able to either after you take your first mouth-watering bite of these traditional cookies with a gluten-free twist. Our gingersnap cookies are made with fresh ground ginger and cinnamon and our unique Sugarless Sugar™ Sugar Replacement.
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Sift the flour, ginger, baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Cream together the coconut oil and ¾ cup sugarless sugar.
- Gradually whisk in the egg and maple syrup.
- Add the flour mixture 1/3 at a time, mixing well in between additions.
- Remove pieces of dough and roll them into 1 inch balls.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ½ teaspoon cinnamon and ¼ cup Sugarless Sugar™.
- Toss the dough balls in the mixture and place on a cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 minutes, then remove and cool on a rack.