This delicious gluten-free recipe utilizes cacao nibs, beet sugar, coconut sugar, and our Coconut Infusions™ Non-Dairy Butter Flavor Organic Coconut Oil to create moist, mouth-watering cookies that will please even the most demanding chocolate enthusiasts.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, combine gluten-free all-purpose flour, organic cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- In a blender, combine beet sugar, organic cacao nibs, and organic coconut sugar and process until uniform powder is formed.
- Add butter infused coconut oil, and process until smooth.
- Add egg and organic vanilla extract and continue to process to form thick liquid.
- Fold cacao mixture into the dry ingredients until smooth dough is formed.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and flatten them onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 to14 minutes, then cool an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!