If you’re not sure what to do with your Thanksgiving leftovers, we have a terrific (and tasty) option for you. Our Savory Garlic & Mushroom Q Cup™ Quinoa in a Cup has Shiitake mushrooms, garlic and chives, making it an ideal and super-flavorful base for your leftover turkey. We’ve made it even better with the addition of leeks, carrots, celery and red pepper.
- Place oven at 350F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine almond oil with leeks, carrots, celery, red pepper, and salt.
- Place vegetables on prepared sheet pan and roast for 20-25 or until lightly browned.
- Add ½ cup boiling chicken stock to savory garlic and mushroom Q Cup™, stir, and cover for 5 minutes.
- Combine cooked quinoa with roasted leeks, carrots, celery, red pepper, Marcona almonds, and sage.
Serve warm with turkey breast, gluten-free gravy and top with cranberry.