Acai and cumin add a sweet-and-tangy edge to organic quinoa in this delicious recipe. Filling and flavorful, we include raw almonds, organic apricots and exotic, organic goldenberries from South America for added texture and flavor.
1. Place quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer; rinse under cold running water 3 minutes.
2. In medium saucepan toast quinoa for 1 minute on high heat.
3. Add Maqui Juice, water, dried apricots, goldenberries, and salt.
4. Heat until the mixture has reached a boil.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
6. Place quinoa in a separate bowl and add cumin.
7. Add toasted pecans, green onions, and cilantro.
8. Stir in oil to finish and serve.