Frangipane is a pastry filling that uses almonds as the main ingredient, but our fearless chefs have taken it to an entirely different (and tasty) level with these delicious frangipane cookies. We use raw almond flour and roasted and salted almonds together with coconut oil, vanilla extract, eggs and gluten-free flour to create these delectable, almond-flavored sweet treats!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place coconut oil and turbinado sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add almond flour and gluten-free all-purpose flour. Mix well.
- Place in piping bag, and pipe quarter sized dots onto a cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Place an almond in the center of each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven 7 to 8 minutes, or until edge is deep golden brown.
- Cool cookies 10 minutes on a rack and enjoy!