Classic French recipe with a gluten-free, allergen-friendly twist!
- Heat canola oil in heavy saucepot over medium heat.
- Add onions, mushrooms, and sea salt. Sweat the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Add the gluten-free flour and stir. Cook for 3 minutes or until mixture begins to brown.
- Using a whisk, mix in 2 cups of rice milk and allow for soup to reach a soft boil.
- Add vegetable stock and white pepper.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes and occasionally whisk.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
** Not the biggest fan of mushroom? Replace this ingredient with your favorite vegetable and enjoy.**