There’s something about the combination of buttery-smooth nuts and tart-and-tangy cranberries that’s just satisfying, plain and simple. Whether you prefer it as a snack or a breakfast food, there’s so much to like about this delicious Cranberry and Nut Granola recipe. With the addition of shredded coconut, maple syrup, golden flax meal, cinnamon, and more, kids and adults alike will be clamoring for more!
- In a large bowl mix together, rolled oats, cashews, shredded coconut, almonds, oat bran, flax seed meal, and sunflower seeds.
- In a medium-sized sauté pan, heat and continuously stir sunflower oil, amber agave, maple syrup, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt until sugar is dissolved and mixture simmers.
- Pour agave mixture into the nut mixture and toss until nuts are evenly coated.
- Spread onto a lined sheet pan and bake at 275° F for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes to ensure even browning.
- Let cool on sheet pan and mix in dried cranberries. Can be stored in an air tight container for about 1 week.