Chef Suzy Singh creates a tasty snack packed with good-for-you NOW ingredients perfect for eating on-the-go.
- Preheat oven to 350° F ( 325° convection). Line quarter sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine flax meal, chia meal, brown rice protein, pineapple, papaya, and mango. .
- Pour tea over mixture, stir well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, macadamia nuts, hemp seed hearts, coconut, and flour.
- In another bow, mash the banana. Stir in canola oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add banana mixture to flax/chia mixture.
- Once all wet ingredients are well mixed, fold into dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Spread mixture onto sheet pan so that the granola bars are ½ inch tall.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes.
- Allow granola to cool for 30 minutes or until it has firmed but it still soft to the touch.
- To remove from the pan, run a sharp knife along the edges to make sure granola has loosened. Over a clean table or cutting board, flip sheet pan upside down, and tap to release granola.
- Cut into 4 inch bars and serve.
Coconut Flax Crunch Bars