A warming bowl of naturally sweet oatmeal filled with wholesome goodness is just perfect for a slow Sunday morning breakfast. This recipe from our friend at Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes uses a whole bunch of delicious NOW Real Food® products including Date Sugar, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Shredded Coconut, Cacao Nibs, and Raw Almonds. It’s loaded with nutritious treats, so whip a bowl up for yourself or invite family and friends to indulge in this yummy oatmeal that can’t be beat.
- Place oats, almond milk, date sugar, chia seeds, and shredded coconut in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until oatmeal begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Top with cacao nibs, chopped almonds, coconut, and chia seeds.
- Drizzle with pure maple syrup just before serving.