The combination of cacao and coconut makes a truly delicious dipping sauce that is a must have at your next party. Perfect for Halloween, or anytime you’re looking for something interactive to make with the kids, this sweet treat uses all natural ingredients and is as fun to eat as it is to make!
- Place cacao nibs in blender and pulse until powder is formed.
- Add agave nectar, cocoa powder, and coconut oil.
- Blend for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is formed.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to thicken sauce.
- Place fruit onto skewer and dip for a delicious and nutritious treat.
Coconut Cacao Dipping Sauce