This recipe title probably makes you think of sinful delights from the shopping mall or Sunday mornings spent at the breakfast table with family, but it’s actually a keto-friendly meal! Gather your favorite healthy baking ingredients like NOW Real Food® Organic Liquid Monk Fruit and Organic Erythritol to prepare this indulgent and pleasurable meal that’s good for breakfast or lunch on-the-go all week long or even on the weekends. Recipe brought to you by our friends at Meal Prep on Fleek.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 muffin cups with non-stick spray (coat very well) or coat with coconut oil. Alternatively, you can use a non-stick muffin pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- In a second bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: eggs, dairy-free yogurt, vanilla extract, and liquid monk fruit.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix until just combined. DO NOT over mix or the muffins will be too dense.
- Allow mixture to sit while you create the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Mix together cinnamon and erythritol in a small bowl.
- Evenly divide half of the batter into each of the 8 muffin molds.
- Sprinkle the batter with cinnamon and sugar filling (save some for the tops, if desired).
- Divide the remaining batter on top of the cinnamon and sugar layer.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool before removing them from the pan.
- Meal prep with optional ingredients or enjoy right away with a big pat of ghee!