Pack your snack with organic pea protein like Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes! This chocolatey, peanut buttery protein bar recipe is a must for breakfast on-the-go or an après workout boost. Plus, there is no baking required!
- In a small sauce pan heat maple syrup, peanut butter, and nondairy milk, stirring until smooth and liquid in consistency.
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix well.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper. Press mixture into pan – pressing down with the back of a wooden spoon to firmly pack down the mixture.
- Cover and place in fridge – allow to firm up prior to cutting into squares.