Almond milk is awesome all on its own, but chocolate almond milk is another level of awesome altogether. We’re going beyond this level of awesome with our homemade Chocolate Marcona Almond Milk, utilizing buttery Marcona almonds and our Organic Cocoa Powder. We add just a touch of organic agave nectar, which imparts a hint of cherry flavor. You’ll savor every last drop!
This natural homemade almond milk recipe offers a stellar 7 to 8 grams of protein per serving, far exceeding grocery store almond milk, which averages approximately 1 gram per serving.
- Put almonds in a small bowl and add enough water to just cover the almonds; let soak for a full 24 hours.
- Drain water and rinse almonds with fresh water.
- In a blender combine Marcona almonds, water, agave nectar and salt; blend well.
- With a cheese cloth strain the milk into a bowl.
- Whisk in the cocoa, refrigerate and enjoy!