If peppermint is your go-to treat yourself flavor, look no further than this tasty recipe for chewy peppermint cookies that doesn’t use sugar, making these yummy cookies keto friendly! The Organic 1 to 1 Monk Fruit Sweetener replaces generic sugar to mix with almond flour and almond butter for the base of this sugar-free cookie recipe. A host of other baking ingredients combine to round out the texture of the chewy cookie while drops of sugar-free peppermint and vanilla liquid alternative sweeteners add the final touch of flavor. Pair with peppermint tea for the ultimate afternoon snack!
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine almond flour, gelatin, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter with almond butter and Organic Monk Fruit Sweetener.
- Once mixture is fully combined, add eggs, peppermint cookie stevia, and vanilla monk fruit.
- Add dry ingredients and combine until dough is formed.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, flatten, and place on lined sheet pan 1 inch apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cookies are fully cooked.
- Cool for 10 minutes and serve.