This cauliflower couscous recipe replaces couscous, a North African grain made of semolina, with delicious cauliflower to keep it gluten free. Add in red onions and peppers, hemp seeds, cumin, parsley and garlic-infused coconut oil to complete this divinely tasty dish!
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower until it resembles couscous and set aside.
- In a large pan, melt garlic-infused coconut oil.
- Add onion and roasted red pepper and sauté 3 to 5 minutes, until onion is softened.
- Add toasted hemp seeds, cumin, and cauliflower.
- Sauté an additional 10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender but firm.
- Remove from heat and add parsley until fully combined.
- Serve warm and enjoy!