Enjoy this deliciously spicy side dish using our newest Ellyndale® Organics Coconut Infusions™ Smoked Ghost Pepper Flavored Coconut Oil.
- In a sauté pan on medium heat, place smoked ghost pepper coconut oil.
- Add green beans and chopped cashews; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Add soy sauce, agave nectar, and rice vinegar.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Toss in sesame seeds and serve warm.
Cashew Green Bean Stir Fry