This no-bake snack or dessert plays off the childhood classic Peanut Butter and Jelly, but is dressed up with healthier alternatives – Cashew Butter and Organic Golden Berries – to make a treat that both adults and kids will love.
- Place parchment paper on ½ sheet pan.
- In a chilled bowl combine cashew butter, honey roasted pecans, organic rolled oats, organic golden berries, and cinnamon vanilla liquid.
- Using a small scoop, roll mixture into ½ inch balls.
- Roll balls in date sugar until evenly coated.
- Place balls 1 inch apart on sheet pan.
- Place in refrigerator for a minimum of one hour.
- Serve and enjoy for up to 2 weeks.