There aren’t many foods more comforting than a warm, soft, blueberry muffin. Our recipe is even more comforting since you don’t have to worry about questionable ingredients. Everything is wholesome, natural and sugar free thanks to our Sugarless Sugar™ Sugar Replacement.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease cups or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg with Sugarless Sugar™ until fully blended.
- Combine with milk, vanilla, and canola oil.
- Whisk in Gluten-Free Baking and Pancake mix until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into muffin tin until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool for 10 minutes and serve