There aren’t many foods more comforting than a warm, soft, blueberry muffin. Our recipe is even more comforting since you don’t have to worry about questionable ingredients. Everything is wholesome, natural and sugar free thanks to our Organic Monk Fruit with Erythritol Sugar Replacement.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease cups or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg with Monk Fruit with Erythritol until fully blended.
- Combine with milk, vanilla, and canola oil.
- Whisk in Gluten-Free Baking and Pancake mix until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into muffin tin until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool for 10 minutes and serve