You’re going to love the fresh, wholesome taste of these natural, gluten-free blueberry muffins. Made with flax seed meal, our All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour, coconut sugar, and organic virgin coconut oil, these muffins come out light, fluffy, and deliciously satisfying.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (325° F Convection), and grease a standard muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, flax seed meal, coconut , baking powder, baking soda, and spices.
- In a separate bowl, gently whisk together eggs, coconut oil, yogurt, and almond milk.
- Whisk wet mixture into dry mixture until fully incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, to 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean, and cool for 10 minutes.
**Wonderful breakfast muffin. For a fun twist, try substituting your favorite in-season fruit for the blueberries.**