Spice up your boring old stir-fry recipe with Mario Fabbri’s take on the classic using Nutty Infusions™ Ginger Wasabi Cashew Butter. Mario teaches you how to make your own homemade almond milk as the perfect base for the Ginger Wasabi Sauce. Then, stir fry up your favorite veggies or use Mario’s suggested combination in Organic Liquid Coconut Oil to soak up that delectable and slightly spicy homemade stir-fry sauce!
- Add soaked, drained almonds to 4 cups of fresh water.
- Add to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain almond liquid through a nut bag to remove pulp, squeezing the bag out to get all the liquid out. Strain and squeeze a second time.
- Blend the almond liquid once more to make your almond milk. Add to a pitcher with 1-2 cups ice.
- Add 1/2 cup of almond milk back into the blender with soy sauce, red wine vinegar, dates, and Ginger Wasabi Cashew Butter.
- Heat a wok or large pan over the stove and add Liquid Coconut Oil to coat the pan.
- Add all veggies to the pan, stirring/tossing occasionally until cooked- about 15 minutes. You may add water by the tablespoon to avoid burning the veggies.
- Once veggies are soft, or cooked to your desired softness, add sauce and stir/toss until coated.
- Serve and top with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.