You know you’re famous when you have a drink named after you. Taking its namesake from the renowned golfing legend of the same name, the Arnold Palmer is a simple but oh-so-satisfying combination of iced tea and lemonade that’s the perfect summer beverage. We’re making it that much better with our TLC™ Tea, Acai Lemonade Slender Sticks™ and crystallized ginger dices.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Steep teabags and ginger dices in hot water 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove teabags and allow mixture to cool.
- Stir in Acai Lemonade Slender Stick.
- Muddle Thai Basil and add to Lemonade Tea Mixture.
- Stir in ¼ stem of lemongrass and serve.