You want to make sure the natural products you use work.
Your health depends on this. And you certainly can’t afford to waste money on empty promises. That’s why it’s so important to know the natural products you use are backed by science.
Admittedly, many great natural ingredients have yet to be studied enough using scientific methods. Until more studies are done, case studies and traditional know-how are all we have as guides for promising natural products.
However, for many ingredients, the research is extensive and convincing. There are literally thousands of peer-reviewed, published laboratory studies, epidemiological studies and clinical trials examining whether natural ingredients work.
Research and testing comes first.
At NOW® we tap into this. The heart of our product development is this rich body of third party independent research.
- Our highly qualified product development team turns to research first. NOW’s team of food technologists, chemists, nutritionists, biochemists and a medical doctor critically evaluate clinical studies and other lab studies conducted on our ingredients and our formulas.
- Some of our products are tested in clinical trials conducted at top universities and research centers. Our products are being evaluated for joint support, quality of life for cancer patients, cardiovascular support, and athletic endurance.
By using this science as a guide, we can promise you...
- The health benefits identified on our product labels are backed by research. We use ingredients that have been tested for effectiveness in clinical trials and laboratory studies.
- The nutritional content claims on our labels are legitimate. In other words, we won’t claim a product with rosehips in it has more vitamin C in it than is possible according to the data.
- Science tells us how much of an ingredient to use. We base our serving sizes and formulations on doses used in clinical studies and other published data.
- Our contemporary formulas are designed to meet the health and wellness needs of today’s consumers. Our nutritionists are keenly aware of the unique physical demands of modern life and develop formulations accordingly. We test many products showcasing their bioavailability.