Inspiring People to #LiveHealthyNOW
Wellness isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach, nor is health one-dimensional. It’s a personalized continuum that evolves with newfound habits and changes in seasonal routines. As spring signals a sense of renewal and recommitment to one’s goals, NOW®, a trusted independent and family-owned manufacturer of natural products, is proud to announce its partnership with seven nationally recognized experts across the wellness spectrum, who will inspire people to #LiveHealthyNOW via access to their in-demand guidance and free, exclusive content at nowfoods.com/experts.
These best-of-the-best experts include:
- Maya Feller, MS, RD, CDN (@mayafellerRD). Founder of Brooklyn-based Maya Feller Nutrition, cookbook author and adjunct professor at NYU.
- Dr. Will Cole, IFMCP, DNM, DC (@drwillcole). Leading functional-medicine expert, best-selling author (NEW Intuitive Fasting, Feb 2021) and host of The Art Of Being Well podcast.
- Dr. Caroline Robinson, MD, FAAD (@crobinsonmd). Dermatologist and CEO of Tone Dermatology, Chicago; advocate for diversity in dermatology and in the beauty industry.
- Dr. Taz Bhatia, MD (@drtazmd). Integrative health expert (background in pediatrics and women’s health), founder of CentreSpringMD, host of Super Woman Wellness podcast, and voted Best Atlanta Integrative Medicine Physician.
- DJ Blatner, RDN (@djblatner). Registered dietitian nutritionist and certified specialist in sports dietetics, bestselling author of “The Flexitarian Diet” (2009).
- Kelsey Patel (@kelseyjpatel). Leading reiki expert, spiritual empowerment coach, and meditation instructor; creator of the Pure Joy app, founder of Magik Vibes podcast, author of Burning Bright (2020).
- Derrick “DJ” Townsel (@dade2shelby). Former NFL athlete, 200-Hour Certified Yoga Instructor, acrobatic yoga instructor, certified personal trainer, and Level 2 WCO Calisthenics Instructor.
Feller, specifically, hopes to help people take a more integrative look at their health and nutrition practices, and encourage them to honor their foodways and diverse wellness needs. In doing so, she says, it’s important that access to healthy products is considerate of cultural and dietary preferences, as well as budget – not put at a premium.
“And that’s where NOW comes in,” said Feller. “As a family-owned company, they ensure they’re offering the highest quality products at affordable prices. With more than 1,400 products that carry certifications from certified organic to Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan to kosher and halal, there’s really something for everyone. I’m thrilled to align with NOW as a partner that I trust to help people honor their varying nutritional and holistic wellness needs.”
According to Feller, spring is a great time to check in on and reenergize our routines. This includes restocking the kitchen pantry with seasonal produce and ingredients to spruce up meals with superfood boosts, like green powders, beet root powder, or omega-rich seeds. It’s also a good time to add more seasonally-specific personal care ingredients to the beauty stash. In fact, Feller and her daughter have a weekly tradition of creating DIY hair masks and massage oils, and for spring, they’ll swap in more floral-scented ingredients like rose and geranium essential oils.