Producing the highest quality products has always been a priority for NOW, and why we are a trusted leader in the natural products industry.
- NOW was one of the first dietary supplement manufacturers in 2000 to seek Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification. We were awarded an ‘A’ rating by the National Products Association (NPA) after an intense audit process.
- We undergo re-certification each year, consistently maintaining an ‘A’ rating.
- We meet and exceed the FDA's cGMPs as well as the NPA certification program, which has additional standards.
When you combine the NPA certification with the other measures we take, like our organic and non-GMO certifications, you can see we take quality assurance very seriously.
Leading the industry with quality assured standards
Organic and Non-GMO Certification
NOW also invests in two additional forms of certification to give you confidence in the quality of our products:
- Our organic products and ingredients are certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). QAI is one of the leading U.S. Department of Agriculture-accredited organic product certifying agencies in the United States. NOW is a QAI-certified organic manufacturer. We’re audited each year for compliance with the National Organic Program (NOP).
- Many of NOW’s products are labeled as Non-GMO Project Verified. This means these products contain ingredients that have been verified to be free of genetically-modified organisms (GMOs). The Non-GMO Project, an organization founded by natural product retailers, puts our non-GMO products through a rigorous verification process. Our manufacturing facility has been audited by The Non-GMO Project.
|Certified Organic (Processor) - Bloomingdale, IL||Certified Organic (Distributor) - Bloomingdale, IL||Certified Organic (Processor) - Sparks, NV|