What information do we collect?
- We collect information that you provide when entering contests or promotions, placing an order, subscribing to any newsletters, responding to surveys, posting comments to our Site or otherwise participating in our online community.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
- When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address and/or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering your requested product or service.
- To send periodic emails
- To send you emails containing information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
- These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential, use it only for the purpose of our site and delete it upon our request. We may use this information to address network integrity and security issues or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or violations of our other policies. We may also use this information if required by law. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Site may contain links to third party sites whose privacy practices are different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy policies as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
CHILDREN UNDER 18
This Site is not directed to nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may only use this Site with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our online policy for this Site or its implementation, or you want to opt-out of any subscriptions, you may contact us at 244 Knollwood Dr., Suite 300, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. Telephone: 888-669-3663.
Last Updated: July 19, 2013