Walnuts, Certified Organic - 12 oz.
There are a lot of nuts out there these days, but none as enjoyably edible as Walnuts. They’re used in more cooked foods than perhaps any other nut in the world, making an excellent addition to salads, casseroles, desserts, breakfast foods, and more, and are just as good eaten raw, roasted, or toasted.
Aside from their culinary popularity, Walnuts are an excellent source of nutrition, providing healthy fatty acids. Just like their nutty cousins, they’re also a good source of protein. Adding NOW Real Food™ Walnuts to your diet is a tasty and nutritious way to improve your health and well-being without going nuts.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g)
Servings Per Container: about 11
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g||31%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
- Amaranth & Beet Salad with Goji Coconut Dressing
- Apricot Nut Bread
- Banana Nut Breakfast Cookies
- Carrot Oat Cake
- Carrot-Walnut Salad
- Chewy Coconut Granola Bars
- Chocolate Earth Balls
- Cod en Papillote
- Couscous, Raisin and Walnut Pudding
- Cranberry Walnut Quinoa Salad
- Gluten Free Walnut Baked Chicken
- Gluten-Free Holiday Fruitcake
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Homemade Muesli
- Lemon Treats
- Mediterranean Couscous with Toasted Walnuts
- Nuts about Fruity Quinoa
- Nutty Oatmeal Cookies
- Oat Snack Cakes
- Oatmeal Walnut Cake
- Peach and Walnut Barley Salad
- Pineapple Carrot Muffins
- Quinoa Salad with Walnuts and Goldenberries
- Red and Green Cabbage Slaw
- Sugarless Sugar™ Gluten-Free Banana Walnut Muffins
- Toasted Coconut Granola Bars
- Walnut Rosemary Quinoa
- Walnut Whole Wheat Pancakes
Ingredients: Organic Raw Walnuts.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that eating 1.5 ounces per day of walnuts, as part of a low saturated fat and low cholesterol diet and not resulting in increased caloric intake, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for fat and calorie content.
Fresher ingredients simply taste better, which is why this product is packaged using NOW Fresh Fill Technology, a natural blend of carbon dioxide and nitrogen that displaces oxygen in the bag to maximize flavor and freshness.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food™ has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Certified Organic by QAI.
Refrigeration recommended after opening.
This information current as of 10/3/14 12:38 AM.