Virgin Coconut Oil, Certified Organic - 12 oz.
NOW® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is a high grade, unrefined premium nutritional edible oil obtained from the first cold pressing of organic coconut (Cocos nucifera) kernels. Virgin Coconut Oil is naturally trans-fatty acid free and has naturally occurring medium chain triglycerides (MCT).
This oil typically has the following beneficial fatty acids per serving (natural variation may occur): Lauric Acid 6.5 g, Myristic Acid 2.4 g, Caprylic Acid 1.0 g, Capric Acid 800 mg, Oleic Acid 800 mg and Linoleic Acid 200 mg.
Take 1 tablespoon 1 to 2 times daily with meals. This Organic Virgin Coconut Oil can also be used in salad dressings, sauces, or any type of cooking as a source of essential fatty acids.
Serving Size: 1 TBSP (15 mL)
Servings Per Container: about 24
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||12 g||60%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||<0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|strong>Total Carbohydrate/strong>||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
- 5 Spice Sesame Vegetable Medley
- Almond and Coconut Oil Scones
- Amaranth & Beet Salad with Goji Coconut Dressing
- Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- Chocolate Macaroons
- Coconut Oil and Strawberry Smoothie
- Coconut Oil Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Easy All-Natural Fudge
- Garden Fresh Coconut Oil Stir Fry
- Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
- Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Blueberry Rice Flour Pancakes
- Gluten-Free Holiday Spiced Fruitcake
- Gluten-Free Pina Colada Cake
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Shortcake
- Going Bananas Pancakes
- Harvest Quinoa Dish
- Herbed Carrot Spaghetti with Pine Nuts
- Homemade Granola
- Macaroon Muffins
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- Maple Orange Bread
- Mocha Scones
- No Grains Delicious Lemon Loaf with a Lemon Glaze
- Oat Snack Cakes
- Orange Date Bread
- Orange Oatmeal Coffee Cake
- Popped Amaranth Parmesan
- Quinoa Pilaf with Shredded Chicken
- Quinoa with Peas and Parmesan Cheese
- Savory Shiitake Amaranth Grain
- Sesame Seed Dressing
- Spiced Quinoa Pumpkin Risotto
- Sugarless Sugar Chocolate Cake
- Sugarless Sugar Frosting
- The Ultimate Antioxidant Chicken Salad
- The Ultimate Organic Oatmeal and Goldenberry Cookie
- Tropical Fruit Parfait
- Tropical Multigrain Muffins
- Vanilla Pistachio Apricot Custard
- Vegan Whole Wheat Biscuits
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Storage Guidance: Store in a cool, dry and dark environment in a tightly sealed original container. After opening, product can be refrigerated or stored at cool room temperature. This product may begin to solidify at temperatures below 78°F (26°C).
This information current as of 7/8/14 11:18 AM.