Turbinado Sugar, Certified Organic - 2.5 lbs.
With brown sugar there’s a bit of deception going on these days. Don’t be fooled! Most “natural” brown sugar products are created by adding molasses to fully-refined sugar. REAL natural brown sugar, known as Turbinado Sugar, is created from a partially-refined sugar cane extract that’s a healthier alternative to white (and refined brown) table sugars. Trained agents know that Turbinado Sugar crystals are larger and typically more pale and dry as compared to refined white sugar in its clever brown disguise.
NOW Real Food™ Organic Turbinado sugar is the real-deal and is an excellent natural alternative that can be used as a 1:1 replacement for white sugar. Use it in your favorite beverages and recipes.
Serving Size: 1 tsp (4 g)
Servings Per Container: about 284
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Organic Turbinado Sugar (Non-GMO).
- Apple Crisp with Flax-Granola Topping
- Apricot Nut Bread
- Banana Oat Muffins
- Carrot and Ginger Corn Bread
- Cashew Fudge
- Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Bars (Vegan)
- Chocolate Whey Popsicles
- Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Gluten-Free Holiday Spiced Fruitcake
- Irish Oatcakes
- Kid –Friendly Snack Bars
- Nutty Oatmeal Cookies
- Oatmeal Walnut Cake
- Quick Oat Bran and Banana Muffins
- Rosey Red Rhubarb Cake (Mary Vossel)
- Sweet Potato Apple Cake
- The Ultimate Organic Oatmeal and Goldenberry Cookie
- Tropical Punch Popsicles
- Vanilla Pound Cake - Gluten Free
- Whole Wheat Apricot Scones with Flax Seeds and Oats
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food™ has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Certified Organic by QAI.
This information current as of 10/2/14 8:07 PM.