Sucanat® Cane Sugar, Certified Organic - 2 lb
Certified Organic Sucanat® Cane Sugar from NOW Real Food™ is a whole cane sugar from pure, dried sugar cane syrup and is a healthy alternative to more refined and processed sugars. It retains all the properties of natural sugar cane, including its molasses content, which gives Sucanat® a strong and distinctive flavor.
While it can be used as a 1:1 substitute for table sugar in many recipes, Sucanat®’s unique flavor characteristics and larger granules may require some experimentation to attain the proper flavor and texture.
Serving Size: 1 Level Tsp (3.5 g)
Servings Per Container: about 259
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3.5 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Organic Pure Evaporated Cane Syrup Powder.
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Pudding
- Carrot Bread with Apple Glaze
- Chimp Cakes
- Cinnamon Spiced Walnuts
- Coconut Oatmeal Macaroons
- Corn and Soy Muffins
- Country Bread (Gluten Free)
- Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Harvest Quinoa Dish
- Light and Fit Organic Caramel Popcorn
- Macaroon Cupcakes
- Nut Cake
- Organic Chocolate Macaroon Cupcakes encrusted with Sea Salt and Coconut
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Toasted Quinoa
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Walnut Muffins - Gluten-Free
- Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies
Sucanat® is a registered trademark of Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc. and NOW Foods is a licensed distributor of Sucanat®.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food™ has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Certified Organic by QAI.
This information current as of 7/8/14 11:20 AM.