Stevia Sweet Recipes - Book
Manufacturer SKU: 733739086518
The author offers health-conscious readers over 165 creative recipes which use the herb, Stevia. In addition to dozens of mouth-watering dessert suggestions, Stevia Sweet Recipes provides a tantalizing array of breakfast, main course, salad and side-dish recipes - all sugar-free!
British artist Susan Cavaciuti adds 25 illustrations to this reader-friendly recipe book.
Stevia has been endorsed by the Feingold Association, by Dr. Julian Whitaker in his consumer newsletter, by the American Botannicals Council, by the American Herbal Products Association and by countless other agencies and holistic practitioners around the world.
Cashew Cookies Yields 24 Cookies
This chilled cookie features a nutty blend of flavors.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut meal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butterscotch flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon Stevia Extract Powder OR 3/4 teaspoon Green Stevia Powder
- 1/2 cup well chopped raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons soy beverage powder
- 1 tablespoon carob powder
Place coconut meal in a shallow bowl. Stir remaining ingredients together in mixing bowl in the order given. Chill briefly if mixture is too soft to form balls.
For each small cookie use 2 level teaspoons of cookie mixture. Roll in balls and coat with coconut meal. Flatten to a 1-1/2 inch disk. Place in a flat storage container and chill.
- Omit butterscotch flavoring and increase vanilla extract to 1 teaspoon.
- Add 2 tablespoons sesame seeds.
This information current as of 5/2/13 10:25 AM.