Choose Which Whey Isolate Protein Powder Combination Is Best For You
When it comes to sports nutrition, whey protein powder rules supreme. With minimal carbs or fats, protein powder gives your hardworking muscles the concentrated dose of protein they need.
- Whey protein is easily digested.
- A complete protein, it gives your body all 9 essential amino acids.
- Better yet, whey protein’s high concentration of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) boosts muscle growth and yields easy energy, minimizing muscle breakdown.
However, not all whey protein powders are the same. NOW Sports gives you three different choices . . .
- NOW Sports’ Economy Formula is mostly made from whey protein concentrate, the direct result of drying liquid whey. Rich in protein, it still has a few remnant fats and carbs. If you’re a casual fitness enthusiast, this is a nice affordable choice.
- NOW Sports’ Premium Quality Blend combines whey concentrate with whey isolate powder to increase the protein ratio. Considered the highest quality whey protein, whey protein isolate involves an additional step of isolating the proteins in whey. If you’re serious about fitness, this mixture is for you.
- NOW Sports’ Pure Whey Isolate Protein gives you the highest concentration of whey protein – a full 90% concentration. With an especially high concentration of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA’s), it’s particularly good for protein synthesis. For athletes on a high protein diet or seeking to build muscle aggressively, this whey protein powder is exactly what you need.
Each of these all natural whey protein powder choices is made with NOW Sport’s keen attention to quality. We do not use artificial flavors or preservatives. Available in a variety of delicious flavors, many whey protein aficionados consider them the best tasting whey protein powders out there.
Ready to pick out the perfect whey protein powder for your fitness plan? Check them out now!