Rolled Oats, Certified Organic - 24 oz.
Rolled Oats are, well, rolled oats! They’re oat grain with the outer husk removed and then steamed and rolled to form a flat flake. Commonly used as oatmeal or a breakfast cereal, and as the basis for many granola products, Rolled Oats are a tasty and convenient way to quickly improve one’s diet.
Soluble fiber from foods such as rolled oats, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of NOW Real Food™ Organic Rolled Oats supplies 2 grams of soluble fiber.
To make hot oatmeal, combine 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup water and a dash of salt. Bring to boil. Simmer over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serves one.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (40 g)
Servings Per Container: about 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||27|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Other Carbohydrates||25 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Organic Rolled Oats.
- Almond Crunch Granola
- Baked Almond Oatmeal
- Banana Nut Breakfast Cookies
- Flax Harvest Muffins
- Healthy Brown Rice Crispy Treats
- Homemade Granola
- Homemade Muesli
- Mediterranean Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- Mmmm…Good! Mung Bean Burgers
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Oatmeal Walnut Cake
- Oatmeal with Pear, Dried Cranberry, and Pecans
- Orange Maple Oat Cookies
- Peanut Butter Clusters
- Pineapple Carrot Muffins
- Quinoa Loaf with Mushrooms and Peas
- Sunflower Cherry Oatmeal Bars
- The Ultimate Organic Oatmeal and Goldenberry Cookie
- Toasted Coconut Granola Bars
- Whey Too Easy Oatmeal
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food™ has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Certified Organic by QAI.
This information current as of 5/16/13 11:50 AM.