Rolled Oats, Certified Organic - 24 oz.
Rolled Oats are, well, rolled oats! They’re oat grain with the outer husk removed and then steamed and rolled to form a flat flake. Commonly used as oatmeal or a breakfast cereal, and as the basis for many granola products, Rolled Oats are a tasty and convenient way to quickly improve one’s diet.
Soluble fiber from foods such as rolled oats, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of NOW Real Food™ Organic Rolled Oats supplies 2 grams of soluble fiber.
To make hot oatmeal, combine 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup water and a dash of salt. Bring to boil. Simmer over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serves one.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (40 g)
Servings Per Container: about 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||27|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Other Carbohydrates||25 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Organic Rolled Oats.
- Agave Oatmeal Cookies
- Almond Crunch Granola
- Baked Almond Oatmeal
- Banana Nut Breakfast Cookies
- Banana Oat Muffins
- Bean Burgers
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Blueberry-Banana Oatmeal Sundaes
- Carrot Oat Cake
- Chai Oatmeal
- Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Bars (Vegan)
- Coconut Almond Crunch Granola
- Coconut Oatmeal Macaroons
- Date & Walnut Bread
- Figgy Bars
- Flax Harvest Muffins
- Fruit and Nut Spiced Oatmeal
- Garden Burgers
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Healthy Brown Rice Crispy Treats
- Healthy Morning Muffins
- Healthy Protein Bars
- Hearty, Healthy Granola
- High Protein Pancakes
- Holy Omega Granola Bars!
- Homemade Granola
- Homemade Granola with Flaxseed
- Homemade Muesli
- Irish Oatcakes
- Kid –Friendly Snack Bars
- Macaroon Muffins
- Mango and Pineapple Crumble
- Maple Fig Muffins
- Maple Oat Cookies
- Mediterranean Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- Mixed Whole Grain Breakfast
- Mmmm…Good! Mung Bean Burgers
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Nutty Oatmeal Cookies
- Oat Snack Cakes
- Oat Waffles (Sarah Richard-Bennet)
- Oatmeal Harvest Cookies
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Oatmeal Walnut Cake
- Oatmeal Whole Wheat Quick Bread
- Oatmeal with Pear, Dried Cranberry, and Pecans
- Orange Maple Oat Cookies
- Orange Oatmeal Coffee Cake
- Peach and Apricot Crisp with Cashew Oat Topping
- Peanut Butter Clusters
- Pineapple Carrot Muffins
- Plum Oat Muffins
- Protein Pancakes
- Quinoa Cereal with Fresh Fruit
- Quinoa Loaf with Mushrooms and Peas
- Sesame Whole-Wheat Soda Breads
- Simple Sunflower Seed Granola
- Sunflower Cherry Oatmeal Bars
- The Ultimate Organic Oatmeal and Goldenberry Cookie
- Toasted Coconut Granola Bars
- Tropical Fruit Bars
- Veggie Burgers
- Whey Too Easy Oatmeal
- Whole Grain Almond Granola with Cranberries
- Whole Wheat Apricot Scones with Flax Seeds and Oats
- Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food™ has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Certified Organic by QAI.
This information current as of 7/8/14 11:20 AM.