Raw Pumpkin Seeds - 1lb
There are a lot more to pumpkins than just pies and jack-o-lanterns. The flat little seeds (called pepitas in Spanish) are a good natural source of protein and fiber.
Whatever name you call them, NOW Real Food™ Pumpkin Seeds are a tasty and crunchy treat, whether they’re eaten raw or roasted and salted.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (31 g)
Servings Per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- Baked Barley Casserole with Mushroom & Squash
- Broccoli Salad
- Carrot-Apple Slaw with Cranberries and Pumpkin Seeds
- Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Bars (Vegan)
- Coconut Almond Crunch Granola
- Golden Granola
- Harvest Salad with Pumpkin Vinaigrette
- Healthy Protein Bars
- Homemade Granola
- Minted Carrots with Pumpkin Seeds
- Nutty Seed Snack
- Quinoa and Parsley Salad
- Quinoa Cereal with Fresh Fruit
- Snack Mix
- Soy Nut Trail Mix
- Spiced Nut and Seed Mix
- Sweet Brussels Sprouts with Pumpkin Seeds
Fresher ingredients simply taste better, which is why this product is packaged using NOW Fresh Fill Technology, a natural blend of carbon dioxide and nitrogen that displaces oxygen in the bag to maximize flavor and freshness.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food™ has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
This information current as of 10/2/14 8:07 PM.