Adapted from www.allrecipes.com/recipe
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a 2-quart or larger sauce and stir in the couscous, then cover the pot and remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar and cumin, then add green onions, red pepper, cilantro, corn and beans and toss to coat.
- Fluff the couscous well, breaking up any chunks.
- Add vegetables to the bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition info per serving:
Total Fat: 6.3 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 566 mg
Carbohydrate: 41.1 g
Fiber: 9.6 g
Protein: 10.5 g
*NOW items available at your local health food store