This flavorful side dish recipe is served at room temperature. The combination of textures, flavors, and colors is superb.
- Place couscous in large bowl and pour boiling water over; cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine yogurt, olive oil, and the spices and seasonings and blend well.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and pour the yogurt mixture over.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss to blend.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
*NOW items available at your local health food store