Serves 4 to 6
*NOW items available at your local health food store.
- In a pot place 1 tbsp of Now Organic Extra Virgin olive oil
- Add minced garlic and cumin, cook for 2 min on medium low heat.
- Add in 2 cups of Vegetable Stock, 1 T curry powder, 1 tbsp kosher salt, and 1/8T of Cayenne Pepper.
- Cook on Medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- While the stock is cooking, in a separate pan add ½ cup of the sliced Now Raw Almonds without oil.
- Continuously move the sauté pan as to toast the almonds for 1 minute on high heat, then set aside
- Place 1 cup of couscous into a large bowl
- Add the boiling stock mixture to the couscous and cover immediately with plastic wrap.
- After 5 minutes, release the plastic wrap and using a fork, fluff the couscous.
- Sprinkle Toasted Almonds and serve