|1 stalk of lemongrass |
|1 cup jasmine rice |
|1 cup coconut milk |
|1 cup water |
|2 Tbsp Sesame oil |
|2 Tbsp soy sauce |
|1 tsp NOW Real Food Agave Nectar*|
|¼ cup diced onion |
|3 tbs. lime juice |
|1 tomato diced |
|1/4 lb sprouts |
- In a medium size pot combine rice, coconut milk, water, lemongrass, soy sauce, and agave nectar.
- Place on medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil, place on low heat and cover for 20 minutes, then take lemongrass out.
- While the rice is cooking, place sauté pan on medium high heat.
- Place sesame oil in pan then add onion and tomato.
- Increase the heat to high heat and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add sprouts and lime juice and cook for 1 more minute.
- Place on top of cooked coconut rice and enjoy!
*NOW items available at your local health food store