Adapted from World's Healthiest Foods
The health-promoting nutrients of the vegetables combine with the heart-healthy monounsaturated fats from the nuts for a side dish that is a great addition to your healthiest way of eating.
- Chop or press garlic, slice onions, and let them sit for 5 minutes to enhance their health-promoting properties.
- Heat broth in a stainless steel skillet over medium heat.
- When broth is steaming, add bell peppers and onions, cover and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add snow peas and sauté covered for 2 minutes.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a serving bowl and toss with cashews and dressing ingredients.
*NOW items available at your local health food store