- Soak the raisins in hot tap water until plumped, about 20 minutes; drain.
- Pre-heat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until lightly browned, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, and salt.
- Just before serving, in a medium bowl, toss the carrots, walnuts, parsley, and raisins with the dressing.
10.1 g Saturated Fat
1.1 g Saturated Fat
0 mg Cholesterol
126.5 mg Sodium
19.8 g Carbohydrates
12.4 g Total Sugars
3.3 g Dietary Fiber
2.7 g Protein
*NOW items available at your local health food store